Welcome to Drift!

This section will contain our news, announcements, staff info, faction info, and important links. It is currently Under Construction! Our site, however, is open for role-play. Come join our Discord and chat with us!

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

User Tag List

Thread: The Past & Future (Myrina)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The Past & Future (Myrina)

"I am speech" I am thought

I am hidden.

Life had changed. At first it had surprised him how happy he was to have Myrina tagging along with him, and eventually it seemed like they had always been together. For the first time since he left his pack he felt at home, even though they wandered slowly from the north down into the mountains that opened up into Idaith. That morning found them moving through the foothills and into the deeper mountains, finally bringing them to a small open clearing that almost seemed like a miniature version of the much wider valley below. Here there was a waterfall, large and powerful, framing an enormous red crystal that seemed more than a little out of place. Cronus's dark blue paws froze in their descent from the slope that had brought them to that point, and for several moments he simply stood and stared at the source of his power. He knew very little about his abilities, and he had done next to nothing to improve them, but he knew from the stories he had been told that they had begun near this place. This was the crystal that made him powerful, that made him so large and strong. What would happen if he finally made contact with it?

His eyes turned slowly to his side, searching for the female that he had been traveling with and wondering if her mind was thinking the same. He had heard tales of lupus losing their minds after touching the crystal, but the warnings only made his curiosity grow. After a few moments, though, he could no longer control himself. His paws moved once more, carrying him closer to the water and closer to the red crystal below. From what he saw above, it came as no surprise to him when his paws hit water before he reached the crystal. The waterfall seemed to flow behind the crystal and then the river surrounded it before flowing down to the valley below. Perhaps a more cautious lupus would have taken the river as a sign to hold back, but not Cronus. He pushed forward, entering the water and ignoring the powerful current as he threw his weight towards the crystal. It was not easy, though he figured that if it had been more creatures would be swarming around him now. By the time he came within a few yards of the red crystal he was swimming, fighting the current until he managed to pull himself up on a large boulder that must have been displaced when the crystal settled. It now wedged between the crystal and the river bed, giving him the perfect place to stand before the massive red structure and look it over.

He did not touch it at first, but instead stared at his own reflection in the shine on the side before him. He knew what he looked like, handsome and powerful, but this reflection seemed different. It seemed stronger, perhaps even larger than he was currently. And there was this pull, some unseen force drawing him in, dragging him closer. With a single step he reached out, his nose pressing lightly against the smooth surface before him. The contact came with a sudden jolt of what felt similar to electricity running through him, making him tense and squeeze his eyes shut. It was as if he was frozen to the spot as his face began to feel like fire, then ice. He trembled slightly, and yet he felt paralyzed, unable to break the contact with the crystal in front of him. After what felt like hours - but was likely only moments - he began to convulse. His body shook and trembled, and the motion broke the physical contact between him and the crystal. Then he fell, hitting the boulder beneath him and sliding off into the current of the water below. Several moments passed before he regained his ability to move, and by the time his head burst from the surface of the water he was several yards down the river. He kicked hard, sending himself down towards the shore he had come from.

( @Myrina )

Horns | Wolf

Last edited by Cronus Noctua; 05-21-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Lupus | Male | 58 in | 290 lbs
    June 1st, 2015 | Biography

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    28 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Re: The Past & Future (Myrina)

If someone had told the female a few months back, when she first left her natal pack, that she would find a male worthy of her time and loyalty she would have most likely laughed in their face. All the males she had ever met or dealt with were typically only good for sparring against or seeking some kind of release... a younger Myrina would never have thought she would meet a brute that actually deserved her presence, her devotion and dedication... and yet here she was, traveling with the much larger blue-colored brute that she had exchanged sex with for a meal, an encounter that she thought would have been short-lived after he got a good fuck out of it... but she was pleasantly surprised to find that he was far more intelligent than the brutes of her past, that he actually valued her being her own wolf and not mindlessly following his every beck and call (though she normally did not deny his wants nor disagree with his words...), and he actually knew what he was doing with his tool... a fact that she was especially grateful for. Myrina actually felt a shudder go through her tri-colored frame as she thought about it. For the first time since the death of her mother, the young female felt happy.

She had traveled alongside Cronus toward the south, passing many familiar places as they went... she had been certain of the place they had reached before they could even hear the sound of the crashing water. The large brute had come to a halt on the slope they were traveling down and Myrina took the chance to stand beside him and look at the magnificent sight... for a brief moment she felt like the young pup she had been when her mother first brought her and she felt the familiar sense of awe wash over her body. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cronus seek her at his side and she let herself lean against his shoulder in a brief, reassuring gesture. She had been few a few times already, she had marveled at the crystal that provided her powers... but she wondered if he had ever been here. She watched as Cronus got closer to it and then finally did what she had never had the guts to do, what her mother had always warned her against doing, and plunge into the water. Myrina walked up to the shore and watched as he went, both awestruck at his boldness and worried for his safety... her mother had never warned her without reason.

When the brute made contact with the crystal there was a sudden flash, as if lightning had come from the crystal itself and before the young female knew what was going on, a convulsing Cronus had fallen back into the rushing waters of the river that surrounded the crystal. Myrina paced along the shore, following the silhouette of his form beneath the river's surface and just as she was about to jump in after him in an attempt to bring him to the surface, he started to swim upward. "Cronus!" Myrina called as soon as she saw his head above the surface of water. She stepped into the water while keeping her back feet firmly on the shore, she was able to hold her own in the current where they were now but she knew that if she had jumped in after him she would not have been likely to survive, so instead she reached for the scruff of his neck as he got within her reach and helped heave him onto the shore, struggling with trying to pull up such a massive amount of weight, "Can you hear me? See me?" she asked, her voice level though her mind was nearly frantic with worry, "Cronus, that was probably one of your dumbest ideas... how did it feel?" she asked the brute, somewhat chastising him for such a reckless act. It was probably in that moment however that the tri-colored female came to realize how much she deeply cared for the brute... had it been anyone else she would have been likely to let the current have them, but she wasn't going to let it take Cronus from her.

( @Cronus )

Source

Last edited by Vix; 04-16-2020 at 05:11 PM.

190 lbs. | Noctua Empire Empress | Mate to Cronus | Physical

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Thankfully he did make it to shore, but not without a little help. Myrina was there at the water's edge waiting for him, and he could feel her teeth pricking uncomfortably against the skin of his scruff as she grabbed him and helped him heave himself onto dry land once more. He coughed a few times, spewing a small amount of water onto the ground before he panted softly and offered her a cocky and charming smile. It was perhaps not his most handsome smirk, for he was completely soaked from the swim, but he had to assume that he was still striking even when wet. He kept himself laying on the ground for a few moments, though he lifted his head to lick at her nose in both a playful and affectionate way. However, the second he made contact with her, a similar jolt ran through his form and made him groan softly. However, this jolt of energy was different. It was not as painful as when he touched the crystal, and though it was uncomfortable, it also slowly warmed his body and made him shiver slightly in pleasure. It was an odd feeling, and he allowed himself to enjoy it as he felt his stomach tightening as he felt something else tightening beneath him as well. He truly did have trouble controlling his urges around her, and perhaps it was just the adrenaline making him want to jump her once more. His eyes eventually opened, and he blinked up at her face, wondering if she had felt it too.

"It felt like more power than I have ever felt in my life." He said, pushing himself slowly up to his feet and not bothering to shake himself dry. Instead he circled her slowly, nibbling lightly on her coat and nuzzling against her so that he slowly got her just as wet as he was. As he made his way around behind her to come up along her other side and stand shoulder to shoulder with her, he realized that either she had gotten smaller, or he had grown larger. His ears perked, his eyes tracing down her form and then back up his own. "Were you this small before I went in the water?" He asked, half teasing and half serious. Had touching the crystal changed him? He knew his head was hurting, though the ache he felt now was nothing compared to what he had felt before. Still, he was certain he was larger, easily over the average build for their kind and then perhaps more-so. His eyes then traveled back to the crystal, blinking slowly as he studied where he had touched it. The surface seemed unmarred, but there was the slightest hint of light emanating from where his nose left a faint print on the red side. "What if..." His sentence died away as he sighed, shaking his head and turning back to the female beside him. "Thank you for helping me." He said, leaning over slightly to nibble and lick at the base of her ear. "Will you stay with me, Myrina?" He asked finally, after letting a couple moments go by without any words passing between them.

"I have wanted to start a pack of my own, something different than where I grew up." His eyes then traveled towards the south, and though he could not see the entirety of the valley below them, he knew it was there and that it was perfect. "Will you be mine?" He asked, unable to resist the urge to place his head on top of her shoulders and neck possessively. If she denied him, he would not force her. No, he wanted her to be his willingly. Still, that did not stop him from nibbling along her neck and smoothing the fur that he disturbed with his tongue as he waited for her answer. He wanted her to rule beside him, with him, to create a new home and a new future. He had never felt as powerful and free as he did in that moment, and he closed his eyes with a soft and contented smile as he let his chin rest on top of her head lightly. At the time he could not imagine her turning him down, and all he could see was their future laid out in the valley below. Perhaps the smallest part of him worried that she would not want him, but even he had seen the hunger in her eyes clearly over the past several weeks they had spent together.

( @Myrina )

Horns | Wolf

Last edited by Vix; 04-16-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    28 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The female was relieved when she felt the larger canine’s body following her pulls back to the shore along the river. What had he been thinking? Obviously he wasn’t… oh if her mother had been present she likely would’ve laughed at him for being so bold in the presence of the Crystal’s might. She also would’ve helped her get him back on dry ground. Only when she was satisfied with how far from the rushing waters of the river he had managed to get did she finally let go of his scruff, her breathing slightly heavy from the effort she had put into pulling him up the bank, but when she looked up and saw his charming, albeit wet and somewhat cocky, smirk… she couldn’t help but let a small half-smile of her own grace her lips as she lightly shook her head at him. She was glad to see that he did not immediately try to stand up and so walked a little closer to him and lowered her muzzle to his as he reached for her to lick her nose and she almost stiffened at the feeling, something like a bolt of energy seemed to pass between them with the contact, and judging by the slight groan that came from the handsome male’s throat she knew that he had felt it as well. She looked at him as he blinked up at her, her blue orbs softly meeting his green gaze and she wasn’t sure what it was about him, but she could feel herself grow wet and it had nothing to do with the river they were next to. How was it possible that a single male was able to satisfy her to the point that she craved to feel him even as she just witnessed him act recklessly? She glanced over his body, making sure he did not have any cuts from rocks or branches stuck in the bottom of the river… but she pleasantly noticed the taut skin around his sheath and it was all she could do to hold herself back from licking it right then and there.

Her ear flicked as he responded to her final question and she brought her attention back to his facade as he started to push himself onto his feet, “Well of course, what else did you expect from the Crystal? You know there have been plenty of Lupus to lose their mind after doing that, don’t you?” she teased, nipping gently at his shoulder as he started to walk around her, nibbling her and sending small shivers of pleasure down her spine as her went… only when it was too late did she realize he had never shaken the liquid from his pelt and now she was nearly as wet as he was as he came and stood next to her. She turned her tiara to look at him and realized, in the same instant that he spoke on their sizes, that she had to tilt her head just a little further back to see him, “Cronus, you just touched that Crystal… you definitely grew, I didn’t go anywhere.” she responded, a slight tease in her tone of voice as she let her smaller frame lean against his, an ear swiveled toward him again as he spoke, but this time only a couple works came out as he drifted off in thought. She craned her neck up a little further and let her tongue come out to groom the fur of his neck… perhaps now that he had satiated his curiosity for the Crystal they could move on to something more entertaining for them both… and then he started talking again, this time bringing his eyes back to her. “Of course, Cronus… I’m wasn’t going to just let the river take you from me.” she said in return as she nuzzled against his neck, letting out a contented sigh as she felt him nibble and lick at the base of one of her ears.

After a few quiet moments had passed between the two, during which she could feel the wetness at her caverns only grow, she heard him speak again… and this time what he said took her by surprise. ‘Will you stay with me, Myrina?’ she pulled away from him only slightly, slowly… not a sudden pull that would make one think it was not what she wanted. She looked up at him and wondered if there was more to his question or if that was it… he just wanted her to be with him. She listened as he continued speaking, talking about starting his own pack, something different from his past and that had sounded very much like the pack she had left as well… she couldn’t help but think that they shared many of the same ideals and thoughts about improvements to their former packs, they truly could build something great. ‘Will you be mine?’ no sooner had the words left his lips than she felt his head come over her shoulders in a possessive manner and it was then that she realized he was completely serious, he meant every word… and she could think of absolutely no one else that she would rather be with, then or ever. She leaned into his gesture, her ear now pressed against his chest and able to clearly hear the beat of his heart above the roar of the waterfall and river only feet away from them.

“Only if you will be just as much mine as I am yours.” she responded, now nuzzling against the brute’s well-muscled chest, “If you take me as your equal, I will be yours… if you take me as your partner, I will take you in mine. I will have no less and no more power over you than you have over me.” she said loud enough for him to clearly hear her. She was more than willing to be his, and though she was certain he was nothing (nothing at all) like the males of her natal pack, it was something she wanted to make sure was clear. The moment she were to feel like property again, if it ever came, she would leave with no remorse… but she didn’t want to do that, not in that moment and not ever if she could help it. “I will be yours, if you will be mine, Cronus.” she finished off, licking his chest and looking up at him, waiting for an answer and noting how handsome he was for probably the hundredth time that day… and she felt the warmth of her urges begin to spread through her groin. Whether he agreed to her terms or not, she wanted him.

( @Cronus )

Source

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

He felt the silence between his questions and her answers as if it were a physical thing, like he could touch it and would be forced to push his way through in order to finally hear her response. But thankfully she did not make him wait long, and his body relaxed and his tail wagged when she told him she would be his. But she had conditions, and that much he could understand. He listened carefully, his ears twitching lightly as she spoke and he drank in every word. His tail only wagged harder the more she explained her terms, and eventually he pulled away from her slightly and smiled down at her. He was most definitely much larger than her now, and he could not help but wonder what sort of impact that would have on fitting inside of her. Control yourself. But he wanted nothing more than to jump on her right then and there. As he took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, he realized just how much she wanted him as well. His eyes traveled down her form slowly, before they eased their way back up to her face with a sly smile. "The valley below is perfect for a pack." He said softly, lowering his head so that his muzzle hovered near her ear as his voice dropped to a whisper. "How about we claim it officially?" He added, his tongue swiping over his jaws for a moment before it slid along the inside of her ear playfully. He ended the motion with a soft nip at the tip of the pale appendage, and then he chuckled and leaped away from her.

It took all of his self control to put space between them, but he wanted their first coupling as a mated pair to happen in their new home. His tail wagged behind him, and he looked back at her over his shoulder before he sent a howl off into the sky and began to leap down the rocks and boulders towards the valley below. He could hear the waterfall raging behind him, and though he was certain it was just from the contact he had made with the crystal, he could not completely ignore the throbbing pain in his skull. He shook his head as he ran, carefully picking through the dangers of the slope and glancing back every once in a while to make sure that she was doing the same. Though he knew she could take care of herself, he still did not want to see her hurt. Not much, anyways. He could feel his tip pressing out of his sheath slightly as he moved, the feeling of the air on his belly both chilling and intense at the same time. Before long he was at the bottom of the cliffs, turning and looking up in awe as he watched both the pretty female and the landscape before him. She looked perfect, almost as if she belonged there.

Slowly his eyes traveled downwards, to a collection of caverns and caves that would likely make the perfect place to get away from the world as well as store meat and protect pups. This would be their home, and he could not wait to get started in building it. With the power of the crystal still racing through his veins, he shivered slightly, lifting his nose again and howling deep and strong. This was his home. This was her home. This place belonged to them. When she finally reached him he circled her, the power within him making him hungry for her. Though he had mounted her multiple times already, it felt like ages since he had been within her walls. A deep growl rumbled in his chest as he moved closer to her, letting his nose run along her left side and then around her hips, until he stopped behind her and nipped at her tail. The motion was sharp and demanding, but not rough enough to do anything more than perhaps pinch a bit at the skin. But he did not have patience to wait for her to raise it and give him access, so he shoved his nose beneath it and pushed his tongue against her entrance. He groaned in pleasure and anticipation as he tasted her, his tail swaying back and forth behind him while the growl in his chest moved up to his throat.

This was his female, just as he was her male. They would become one and they would rule over this land together. He shivered in pleasure as he pushed his tongue into her, his eyes closing and his length slipping further out to throb beneath his belly. But he could not control himself for long. She tasted wonderful, but he wanted to feel himself slipping inside of her again. No, he needed to feel it. He pulled his nose away from her - with some trouble because of how wonderful she tasted and smelled - and panted softly as he reared up and curled his paws around her waist. He was much larger than her now, and he could easily support himself with his paws on the ground on either side of her. So he lifted a single paw to pull her back against him, groaning as his tip prodded gently at her entrance. But before he entered her, his head lowered, hanging over her right shoulder slightly. When his tongue came out, it felt hot, much more than it ever had in the past. The moment it made contact with her shoulder he felt the electricity running through him again, with a burning and stinging power that continued as he ran his tongue down her shoulder, towards her chest, and onto the top of her right leg. Where his tongue had been, a dark burn followed, singing the fur and darkening both it and the skin beneath it while it left the fur in place. When his tongue finally returned to his jaws he growled softly, the feeling making him shudder in pleasure as if he had never felt anything so powerful before. Had he not been careful to keep himself out of her until the very last moment - when he pushed forward with his hips and moaned in pleasure when he finished marking her - he would have filled her with his seed then and there.

His right paw gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back onto him as he bucked his hips forward, groaning and panting in pleasure as his length grew quickly within her. It was a tighter fit, but she was already quite wet and lubricated for him so he was confident that he would not injure her. Soon his balls were swinging and slapping against her clit, making him moan and close his eyes, his head hanging right behind the dark lupus-shaped burn that his tongue had left on her. It all happened so quickly, he was almost unsure of what happened. But with the tingling pleasure from his magical claim on her still running through his body, his knot swelled quickly and he pulled her back, howling in pleasure as he forced his hips against her and popped his knot into her. It swelled slightly further, locking them together as he moaned in pleasure and came. "Oh Myrina, my Myrina." His voice was airy and deep, and as he filled her his hips bucked slightly, the feeling of her tight walls around him almost more than he could handle. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" He did not want any pain to come to her, but he had felt the burn even on his tongue as he had made it. But something within him would not let him stop, and as he looked down at the marking he had left on her, he could not help but smile. It made it's way all the way from her shoulder blades, down her right shoulder, towards her chest, and onto her front leg. It was dark and clear against her pale skin and fur, and he barely resisted the urge to swipe his tongue gently over it once more before his eyes lifted to look up at hers.

( @Myrina )

Horns | Wolf

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    28 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The tri-colored female could sense the large brute’s anticipation as she spoke, she could see in his eyes that he both knew what her answer would be but worried that she would deny him… but she knew in the end the brute had known she would say yes, Cronus was a risk taker but he was not stupid, she knew the brute would only ask her such a question if he was completely confident that he knew the answer. She watched as the joy in her answer filled him and as soon as she felt his brilliant orbs take in her form, she let her own gaze travel once again over his handsome figure, noting that he had indeed gotten larger and as soon as the thought occurred, she found herself letting her eyes wander to what had already been an impressive package that hung underneath the male… she licked her lips hungrily at the thought of his tool having grown even larger, she had grown accustomed to his large size as it were but she still struggled for a smooth fit from time to time… but this would not be something she would back away from and instead she found herself eager to try out his new size. Her ears flicked at the sound of his voice and her gaze came back to his chin as he spoke, mentioning the valley below to be the perfect place for their new home as he came closer to suggest they claim it in a whisper, and Myrina did nothing to stifle the soft moan that left her lips as she felt his tongue on her ear ended in a slight nip. She felt like a foolish female with how easily the large male’s touches could excite her and set her core aflame, but she knew it was something she felt only from him and now… well, he would be the only one for the rest of their lives that would even have the chance.

Before the purple hued female had the chance to realize what was going on, the blue furred brute was making his way down the slope to the valley below. She turned and followed, quick on her paws and making careful notes of where the larger canine had bounded to and from to make sure that she used the same spots as she went, after all if the rocks and slopes her used could support his weight she knew without a doubt that they would support her as well. Her ears pricked as he let out another powerful howl and this time, with his excitement having reached her body by now, she threw her muzzle upwards and let out her own song, her higher pitched notes harmonizing perfectly with Cronus’s strong, lower tunes… like their two howls had always been meant to be heard in the same song. When she finally reached his side, she was excited to see that her mate wasted no time as he immediately circled her, the feeling of his nose in her fur as he went sending jolts of electric pleasure through her body and bringing a familiar wetness to her entrance. Before Cronus had even nipped at her tail, her appendage had already started to move out of his way, her body ever willing and eager to feel him inside her no matter how many times he had taken her in their time together… she thanked the heavens at the thought that their mating season would not come for some time, while she wanted to further their powerful lines she was selfish in the moment and wanted to enjoy him and their carnal desires for each other as much as she could before she would have to turn her attentions to raising and caring for their brood. She knew Cronus would aid her in that matter, but she wanted his attention all to herself as long as she could have it.

Myrina let out a guttural moan when she felt Cronus’s tongue at her entrance and she immediately pushed back against him, eager to feel his appendage deep within her caverns. He had always been talented with that tongue of his and she was always grateful for the extra lubrication it provided when it came to her ability to take his large tool, “Oh Cornus…” she groaned as she pushed back against him some more, a low whine of want escaping her maw when he pulled away from her, but a shiver of desire raced down her spine because she knew what the absence of his tongue and muzzle meant. She spread her legs a bit further to better accommodate him, eager to feel him fill her once again… for the first time in the place that they claimed as their home. She felt him first curl his paws around her waist and then he seemed to realize that he could hold himself up easily above her much smaller frame and she felt his front legs on either side of her. When his paw came around her to pull her back against him though, a moan mixed with a needy whine escaped her lips as she felt the warm flesh of his tool prod her entrance and she couldn’t help but let her jaws part so she could pant. She felt his head at her right shoulder and before she could turn her head to lick at his muzzle, she felt a burning sensation when his tongue came in touch with her skin… it wasn’t a painful feeling, but it was full of power… like what she imagined being struck by lightning might feel for a brief moment, and as soon as his tongue was gone the feeling went with it. She had but a split moment to think about what had happened though because she soon felt his tool press into her and all her attention was taken by the immense pleasure she felt.

“Cronus…” she moaned out as his rod filled her. A tiny hint of pain mixed with the pleasure of his tool pushing past her outer folds and into her caverns, but it was quickly washed away as he filled her walls… even as he began to move in and out of her, his flesh rubbed all the right spots within her to bring her more pleasure than pain as her walls were stretched to their limits with the now-larger appendage that filled her. It was only a second or two before her own hips moved in time with his and her breathing became heavier, pants mixing with moans as each thrust came and went. Myrina didn’t let out so much as a yelp when he pulled her back hard and popped his knot inside her, but she undeniably felt it swell within her and fill her… it was a wonder to her at all that her insides would even have room for the seed that she knew would soon spill from him, but all she could down was let out a howl of pleasure as she climaxed with him. The warmth of their mixing fluids in her belly clearly felt, her head was swimming with pleasure… it had by far been the quickest coupling they had done, but it had also felt the best to the young wolf… whether it was the difference in his size or the burning sensation that his lick had brought she didn’t know or care. Her ear flicked toward him as he spoke, first her name and then asking if she had hurt.

Myrina smiled softly at her lover, her mate… her partner, and slowly shook her head, “There was no pain that I would complain about, Cronus.” she crooned, licking affectionately at his muzzle as his handsome green eyes looked into her own. How powerful and loved she felt in that moment, in the afterglow of their climax the first time they’ve mated in their new lands, a soft moan came from her throat as she felt her walls contract around his tool that still remained locked within her. She looked him over, this handsome and powerful male was hers and only hers… then something caught her eye. She looked up toward the top of his head and noticed, thought they were visibly still growing, that a small pair of horns was becoming visible on top of his head, “Cronus, the crystal gave you horns…” she murmured, undeterred by the fact since she had seen the crystal grant many others new appendages and horns plenty of times before in her pilgrimages… they seemed to only add to the brute’s good looks.

She nuzzled against him until his knot had come down in size enough for his tool to slide out of her caverns with a soft popping noise, and as soon as it did Myrina could feel their mixed fluids slowly run down the backs of her rear legs, but she didn’t mind… she turned around as they laid down together and softly licked at his softening tool, taking care to clean it of their fluids even though she felt her urges coming back as she did so… no doubt they would couple a few more times before either of them were completely satisfied that day. As she finished cleaning his sheath and moved on to grooming the fur along his belly, she felt another sort of electric energy pass between them… it seemed to urge her to mark him in turn, and before she fully understood it she found herself dragging her tongue horizontally across his belly, from his left side, all across his belly, and finally up on his right, the burning sensation from when he had licked her shoulder returned this time to her tongue as she licked him and she noticed that the skin her tongue had touched appeared to be burned. His marking did not stand out as brightly against his darker coat as hers did against her lighter one, but it was still easily seen. A small smile came to her lips as she guessed what it meant and she nuzzled her way up his chest and let her head rest against him just beneath his crown, “Now the whole world can see and will know; you are mine, and I am yours.” she murmured in a loving tone, her tail wagging softly behind her. They had only become untied a few moments ago and she was already wanting to go for another round, but she knew males took perhaps a moment longer than females to be ready to go again so she decided to wait, somewhat impatiently, for Cronus to signal her in some way that he wanted to take her again.

( @Cronus )

Source

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

He could hardly think of anything else but her as they sank down slowly into a laying position beside one another to wait until his knot shrank enough to pull out of her. When it finally did, he groaned and then sighed in pleasure as he felt the female's tongue swipe over his length to clean it. He did the same to her entrance, but was distracted as a sudden burning sensation seared at his belly where she had been grooming him. He tensed for a moment, eyes closed as he got all too quickly lost in the mixture of pleasure and pain that shot through his entire body. By the time she was finished marking him, his cock was hard again, and he growled in lust as he buried his nose under her tail and lapped at her entrance again. She had been right, he was growing horns, and although they were somewhat short at the moment - perhaps two thirds the length of his ears - he knew they would keep growing for some time before they stopped. It only took him a few moments before he was up and standing over her, swiping a paw under her belly in what he would almost call desperation in an attempt to pull her up to her feet beneath him so that he could sink himself into her once more. There was something about the claiming, something about them marking one another that drove him wild with desire for her. This desperate and needy side of him was one only she would see, for their pack would look up to them both as powerful leaders in the future. But for now it was just the pair of them, and he growled softly as he lowered his head and swiped his tongue gently over the mark he had left on her shoulder.

Once she stood for him he sighed happily, the sound mixing with his growl and coming out almost like a purring noise. Before he could stop himself he was pushing back into her, groaning in pleasure and moving his hips as slowly as possible as he sank deeper and deeper into her slick cavern. In the past he would have perhaps gotten tired of fucking the same female over and over again, but there was something about Myrina that made him want more and more and he felt like he could never get enough of her. His head dropped to the side to hang over her shoulder as his front paws steadied himself on either side of her, easily holding his much larger form up without having to put much weight on her back. When he was finally completely inside of her he began to hump her slowly, this time enjoying the feeling of sliding in and out of her without needing to rush in a heated passion. This time he could enjoy himself more fully, and with the tingling sensation from the burn on his belly brushing against her hips and back, he moaned softly and felt himself turn his head slightly so that his jaws could open and he could close them lightly around her front leg. This essentially locked her in place, not allowing her to move even if she wanted to. It was perhaps a possessive and controlling gesture, but he was gentle, and if she truly wanted to he would release her the moment that she tugged away from him.

His growl grew deeper as his thrusts picked up speed, but he did his best to speed up and slow down every once in a while to prolong the pleasure for them both. He could honestly not think of a better way to christen the foundation of their faction, and he closed his eyes and tightened his grip on her leg the tiniest bit as he felt the pressure inside of him slowly building. But he wanted to hear her scream, to hear her cry out in pleasure perhaps even multiple times before he would release into her again. Since he had already emptied himself into her once, it would be easier to hold back his own orgasm until he could push her over the edge multiple times first. The feeling of the smaller canine beneath him tight and hot around his cock made him moan in pleasure around the fur of her leg, his ears pinning backwards against his head as his thrusts grew harder and perhaps a tad bit more violent as he rocked their forms with each motion. He wanted this to last forever, and though he knew they could not spend all their time fucking, he at least hoped that they could spend the majority of time doing so.

( @Myrina )

Horns | Wolf

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    28 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The purple-hued female had felt her partner’s cock already begin to harden once more as she finished marking his belly and grooming his fur back into place. Myrina stole a lustful glance toward his face, honestly in awe of how great his want for her was… in all her time having mated with other males or brought them to climax with just the use of her tongue and maw she had never encountered one who’s tool recovered as quickly as Cronus’s did… and perhaps that was one of the many qualities that kept her wanting more, the sheer fact that his quicker recoveries meant more time in sheer bliss with him filling her. Before she even had a chance to return her attention to his tool once again, she felt his snout thrust underneath her tail and immediately let out a moan as his tongue swept over her core once again. She couldn’t help but brace her paws against the ground next to him as she pushed her rear back against his muzzle, her slit winking with fluids as it begged to be touched even more as her own tongue slid from her maw to lick over his exposed flesh, enjoying the salty taste of his seed as well as a slight hint of her own fluids still lingering on the red flesh she enjoyed so much. She parted her maw and closed it gently around his sensitive member, careful to only lightly graze the flesh with her teeth as her tongue swirled around it. Oh how she loved the taste of it and she expressed this to him in a moan that softly vibrated her muzzle and therefore his cock though the sound itself would be highly muffled to their ears.

All too soon she felt him pull away and a surprisingly needy, lustful whine escaped her muzzle as she licked the tip of his tool as it was taken from her, but she soon felt the large brute reposition himself above her and with a gesture just as needy as her whine he tried to paw her into a standing position. She moaned softly as she let herself be formed by his paws, an almost husky note in her voice when she spoke, "Oh Cronus… take me…" she groaned, her tail already out of his way as she steadied herself on her paws again. No sooner was she standing than she felt his penis immediately at her entrance and start sinking into her. She wanted to resist the urge to push back so she could draw out the painfully pleasurable experience of him stretching her caverns as he sank deeper and deeper into her, but she couldn't and before she knew it she had pushed her rump back against him so that he was buried up to the hilt in her caverns, the only part of his tool that had not quite entered her was his knot and she panted with the thought of it. She knew he would hold the majority of his weight up on his own, but she still spread her legs a little further to accommodate him. She could not help the moans and whimpers of pleasure that escaped her as she felt him start to move within her, the slow back and forth now a welcome pace as she savored every shock of tingling pleasure that his movements sent through her.

Myrina felt a familiar pressure building in her lower body and within seconds of her recognizing the pressure for what it was she let out a loud moan, “Oh… Cronus…” she shuddered as her climax hit, the muscles of her walls contracting around his tool, attempting to milk the seed from his tool. His jaws had closed around her front leg as she came, she felt her fluids slowly seep from her core as Cronus continued to thrust in and out of her. She whimpered and moaned as she rode out the afterglow of her climax, panting and whining for more, for his seed to fill her again and again… she was certain she would never tire of fucking this male, an odd feeling since she had once had a different partner an a nearly nightly basis. No, Cronus was more than enough to satiate her, no matter how many times it may take she knew she could count on the massive brute to make sure their session did not end in her dissatisfaction, and she always made sure to do the same, “Cronus… take me harder... harder” she groaned almost desperately, her voice husky with lust as she started moving in time with his thrusts once he sped up, intensifying the feeling of his shaft rubbing along her walls. She felt his balls slap against her clit with almost every thrust, sending shocks of electric pleasure up and down her spine, she took an opportunity when his thrusting slowed to push herself against him and grind against his knot, moaning uncontrollably as she felt the pressure build up inside her again.

“Cronus!!” Myrina howled out as she felt another climax hit, her blue eyes shut against the pleasure as she rode out her climax. She tried to slow her panting by focusing on her breathing, but the task proved to be difficult as the brute’s thrusting sped up and became harder, she only barely registered the fact that his hold on her leg had tightened slightly as his motions rocked them both forward and backward… she groaned with need, now eager to milk his tool for every drop of seed that it had to offer her. She timed his thrusts so that within seconds she timed her own bucking hips in time to push back onto him as he thrust forward particularly hard, ensuring that the male’s swollen knot was forced into her with a loud slurping sound caused by all the fluids her body had released with her two previous climaxes and she threw her head back to let loose another howl full of pleasure and lust, oh how she wished that this moment would last forever. Her walls tightened once again around his cock and she waited eagerly for the male to fill her wanting caverns. There was no doubt in her mind that if she had been in heat during this coupling she would surely be pregnant by now… and she thanked the Gods that that was not the case and as she felt the brute’s warmth spread within her, she smiled at the thought that even though they could not fuck every moment of every day… she knew that they would take every opportunity to do so, especially whilst it was just the pair of them here. “Mmmmmm, Cronus…” she crooned, noting that her vocabulary while in the throes of their mating act was reduced to a few choice words.

( @Cronus )

Source

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

I am hidden.

For several heavenly moments all he could focus on was the wonderful feeling of filling her once more with his knot swollen and locked inside of her spasming cavern. He moaned softly, releasing his hold on her leg and licking it slowly where his teeth had been a moment before. His name rolling off her tongue made a pleased growl rumble in his chest, a small smile crossing his face as he did his best to avoid prodding at her with his new horns. They were magnificent, and if he did not know any better he would have thought they had somehow grown at least a bit since he had started fucking her. But his mind did not linger on the thought for long. Instead he refocused his attentions on the beautiful female beneath him. He used one of his front paws to hold himself up on the ground to her right side, while the other tucked under her belly and chest to support her so that she would not collapse. Surely her legs were exhausted by now, even though he had not put much weight on her smaller form at all during their coupling. His eyes closed slowly, a few more tiny bucks of his hims sending the last few spurts of seed into her as he relaxed over her and nuzzled against her neck and shoulder carefully. "Mmm, you are wonderful, my love." He said softly, surprised at how wonderful it felt to say the words out loud.

His green eyes opened slowly, finally tracing up her mark and to her face where they settled on her own beautiful eyes. He smiled at her, leaning in a little bit to lick at her muzzle affectionately. He would never get tired of her, that much he was certain of, and though they were surrounded by the astounding beauty of the valley they had chosen to claim, all he could focus on was her. "How are you doing? Are you alright?" He asked, wondering if he needed to carefully lower them to the ground so that she could rest. He had gotten what he wanted while he fucked her, and he had been able to bring her to climax multiple times before he had finally released into her. It had been amazing, and he could not wait to do it again. He smirked at the though, feeling his member twitch slightly inside of her in his desperation for her. Even while he was locked inside her he could not stop thinking about filling her. He chuckled softly, gently grinding his hips against hers to shift his cock and knot around inside her carefully, making himself groan in pleasure and twitch in her cavern as he continued to throb softly.

Eventually they would gather members to further their pack, and someday they would also grow their numbers with pups of their own. But she was not in heat, and with just the two of them they had plenty of time to plan for such things. For now all Cronus wanted to do was bask in the afterglow of their mating and the beauty of the female beneath him. "Noctua." He said softly, deciding on a name for them and their pack. "We will be The Noctua Empire. And you will rule by my side as the Heavenly Empress that you are." He said, running his tongue along the base of her ear and nibbling at the fur there gently. He then let his eyes travel back to the mark he had left on her, feeling the pride and possessiveness flow through him as he admired it. It truly looked beautiful on her, and only made him want her that much more.

( @Myrina )

Horns | Wolf