Coming Soon DDD

Welcome to Drift!

This section will contain our news, announcements, staff info, faction info, and important links. It is currently Under Construction! Our site, however, is open for role-play. Come join our Discord and chat with us!

Coming Soon AAA

Season

Summer

The sun is shining and the air is warm almost all over Drift. Treakr to the north is dropping in temperature in preparation for the winter freeze, while the forested jungle territories to the south remain hot and uncomfortable. The central territories are seeing the dry season slowly coming to an end, though the rainy season is still at a bit of a distance and prey have wandered off to the more fruitful territories for the foreseeable future.

Coming Soon CCC

User Tag List

Thread: Then I Found You [Mint]

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    23 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)
    Items Unlisted Coat Color
Gift received at 10-27-2019, 12:23 PM from The Creator

Then I Found You [Mint]

It had been a few days now since Izel had come across the green female named Mint. She was a sweet creature, affectionate once he had shown her he meant no harm and seemed eager to please when he promised to protect her... after all, the scent of her heat had likely spread far beyond what he would even dare imagine it could reach. Any other wandering male would likely take her for his own pleasure and then leave her without a care in the world, or worse... the purple hued male shuddered at the thought of what crueler males would do to such a pretty femme. It had been hard for the brute to resist the urge to take her over their couple days together, particularly when she rubbed against him or when they curled together to sleep... many times he had worried his urges would get the best of him, but he managed to keep it under control. Though the more he thought about it the more he wondered if perhaps he should ease her into the idea of mating with him, if nothing more than to at least mask her scent even further and mix it with his own. The idea sent a familiar warmth to his groin and he had to pause a moment as he dragged a small hoofed creature back to what had been their den for the night.

When he neared their small burrow, likely the abandoned home of something similar to a badger, he dropped the fresh carcass near the entrance and wiggled his way inside, glad to see the femme still curled up. The scent of her heat had dissipated since they had met, but he knew they could still be a risk of cubs... and she was young, not ready to be a mother yet, and he certainly had no interest in being a father... but as he felt the warmth of his groin soon become a hardening of his tool, he decided the risk would be worth a little fun with the small feline. Izel brought his body down beside hers as he rubbed his side against her curled form, a deep purr rumbling in his chest as he did so. Surely she had to realize he was still a male, no matter how kind or protective he was... he had needs, and quite frankly she was the only creature around that he had any interest in claiming. He licked over her ears slowly and affectionately, attentive to how she reacted and careful to keep his sheath away from her side at least for the time being, "My sweet Mint, have you slept well?" he purred as he nuzzled against her smaller frame. Any other female he would have been more forceful in his seduction, but with the naive little thing he was currently trying to seduce he knew he needed to be much more patient and turn his charm up to its max until she felt her own attraction to him and then he would be able to make his move.

( @Mint )

Male x Diardi x 4 years x Single x Assyr King
    62" x 350 lbs. || Biography

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    20 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Re: Then I Found You [Mint]

The little mint colored female was curled up in a tight ball when Izel returned from his hunt, her tail twisted up over her nose and her paws tucked neatly underneath her. However, when she heard him squeezing back into their little makeshift den her ears flicked and she slowly lifted her head to smile at him. His gaze on her lasted for a few moments, but then he was laying down beside her and gently swiping his tongue over her fur. She purred softly and leaned into him, closing her eyes for a moment and enjoying the affection that she had never expected to get from anyone. "I slept more wonderfully than I have in months." She said softly, the purr still clear in her feminine voice. After a few moments her head lowered to rest lightly on his paws, but it did not stay there long as she scented the carcass outside that he had taken down for them. Her tail tip twitched as she pushed herself to her paws, stretching backwards so that her rear stuck up behind her and her front paws stretched out in front of her. Then she leaned forward to stretch the opposite way, her hind legs stretching one at a time out behind her.

Then she lowered her head to nuzzle against the violet male's cheek and neck before crawling out of the den and towards the waiting meal. It did not take her long to tear into it, and after several minutes she had eaten her fill and laid down beside the den entrance to groom herself. It was not that she did not want to go back in, for she loved curling up next to the violet diardi, but it was so cramped inside that it was more comfortable to stretch out under the sun. The den was wonderful for sleeping curled up together, but not for much else. So as she laid down and groomed herself she purred softly, finally happy and relaxed after so many months of running for her life and hiding. Now she was safe and protected, and she did not have to be as frightened all the time. Her tail tip twitched slightly as her tongue swiped over her muzzle, chest, and paws removing any scraps of meat or blood that had landed upon them during her meal. When she was finished she turned to look over the male, smiling at him and moving closer to rub her forehead against his chest affectionately.

( @Izel )

Diardi | Female | 50 in | 255 lbs
    May 1st, 2017 | Biography

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    23 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The mint colored feline’s smile seemed to have a calming effect on the male, anytime the petite female would smile at him like she did he felt like he could melt in her paws… in his current, somewhat lustful, state however her smile had only served to further remind him that he shared a den with whom he was neither family and whom he also had not taken yet… he had enjoyed females far and wide, never once thinking twice about his actions and their possible consequences, but here he lay curled around a sweet, naive little female with already far too much pain in her heart and he felt like he was slowly being wrapped around one of her tiny toes, but he didn’t mind too much. If only his urges would be calmed he would be fine… but the thought of just taking her like he knew it would be easy to do left a sour taste in the male’s mouth, it seemed her sweet naivety was alluring in its own way and he did not want to betray that trust, after all… he had promised to protect her, so even if she had been an easy fuck he would at least stick with her… they could raise any cubs that came from their times together and he hoped that perhaps once she had a taste of the pleasure he could provide, she would want more.

Izel was pulled from his thoughts as her soft purr reached his ears, one of them flicking directly in her direction as she spoke, commenting on how well she had slept. The words brought a smile to his face and caused a warmth, different from the one that had grown in his groin, to spread through his chest. Yes, she was indeed a special one, “I am glad to hear that.” he murmured as he rubbed his head against the nape of her neck as his own deep purr rumbled loudly from his chest and he licked the top of her head when she laid it on his ivory paws. Soon she was getting to her paws and stretching though and he could not help but lick and gently nibble at her haunches as they were put in the air as he stretched, and he felt his member begin to peek from its sheath. He watched as she made her way out of their small burrow, one that would have been comfortable for her to be in on her own while he hunted for them but a rather tight fit when they were both present, so the large male was glad for the release of pressure so to speak and could not help but lick his chops as he watched her rump sway before him as she made her way outside to the meal he had provided.

The purple hued brute soon came outside as well, stretching as he came from of the burrow and parting his maw in a loud yawn that ended in a small, content growl. He watched her tear into the carcass and immediately went into look out mode, carefully scanning their surroundings, much like he had done when he first met her and a small smile played upon his lips at the thought. When he saw her moved from the remainder of the carcass to begin cleaning herself he wasted no time to eat his share which he knew would leave the small creature’s bones picked clean, but he had another hunger to satiate after he finished eating what he could. Izel’s orange eyes danced over Mint’s slender form as he began to clean himself as well and felt his heart rate pick up ever so slightly as he did so… but he bided his time. He finished cleaning up just before she approached with that sweet smile of hers once again on her lips and he found himself immediately purring with pleasure as her forehead met his chest. He continued purring as he rubbed himself against her, walking slowly down one side and circling her, ever so careful to keep their fur intermingling and letting the tip of his tail slowly trail along her form… oh how it teased him to be so close to what his body yearned to feel and yet know there was still charm and affection to win over. He slowly made his way up her other side, his purr still a low, satisfied rumble as he rubbed himself against her side and let his tongue loll out in order to groom the fur back into place, going slow and steady, like he was paying attention to every single hair to make sure none was out of place, “You’re so beautiful, my sweet Mint.” he purred as he wanted from her neck and shoulders down toward her rear, his tone charming and even the tiniest bit flirtatious, but he doubted the naive young female would notice such a thing as he continued with his grooming of her.

( @Mint )

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    20 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The mint colored Diardi smiled, her eyes following the larger male as he moved around her and her own purr danced from her muzzle and chest as his tongue swiped along her coat. As his words rumbled in her ear, she closed her eyes for a brief moment and then opened them once more to look back at him while he continued his grooming. Her smile was sweet again in response to the compliment, and her head tilted slightly as she studied him curiously. "Thank you, Izel." She said softly, of course not picking up on his true intentions. She was young and inexperienced, and perhaps luck was the only reason she was safely guarded and protected by the violet male that now stood beside her. Now that her stomach was fully and the day was young, she tilted her head curiously and looked up into the orange eyes that were drinking in her form with a hunger that she did not see. That was when she picked up the scent of strangers. They were faint, but with the wind blowing powerfully from the north, the two male Diardi scents were still present.

One was stronger than the other, as if it had been utilized to mark a territory nearby. As far as she knew Raeth was not yet claimed, but she could have been wrong. Her tail tip twitched somewhat nervously for a moment as she shifted closer to the violet male, but as the wind itself shifted and blew the scents away from them she let herself relax once more. She sighed softly and shook herself gently, hoping to ease the tension that had crept stealthily into her muscles without her realizing it. She needed a distraction, and as her eyes lifted she only found Izel. Her expression softened, and she offered him yet another sweet smile. There was something missing in her life besides the protection of a pride, and she could not help but wonder if he could be the one to help her fill that void. She, of course, had no idea what ways he could possibly attempt to do so, but she had to at least explore the possibility that he knew more than she did about life on the plains of Drift. After all, she had only known her former pride and the cruelty shown there. She had no idea how frightening, or even wonderful, the world she was now a part of truly was.

( @Izel )

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    23 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Izel continued to groom her for a few moments after he had complimented the young female on her beauty, and an ear flicked toward her front as she thanked him. A small smile crept over his lips as she said it but almost right after he caught a new scent on the wind. Momentarily distracted from what the male was intending to do, he lifted his head and breathed deeply, trying to better decipher the smells that came to him from the north, it was obviously two males and with them so distinct from each other he imagined they did not know each other, one scent was much stronger which signaled to Izel that there was claimed territory to either avoid or seek to join the pride. He felt the mint colored female shift closer to him and his attention came back to her, he looked down toward her just as she looked up and their eyes met… and she smiled again, which caused his groin to warm up again as he felt his sheath completely fill out, the furry encasement now taught beneath his belly and his red tip beginning to peek out… perhaps now, with the immediate possibility of others trying to claim her and take her from him, would be the best time to ease her into mating…

“I guess you smelled them too, my sweet?” he murmured, his voice almost like a soft purr as the baritone notes softly rumbled from his maw, “You know, I want to protect you… keep you safe.” he continued as he lowered his maw to swipe his tongue slowly over the bridge of her nose in an affectionate fashion, “But it would be easier to do that if I officially claim you, as my own…” he added in a thoughtful manner, careful to keep his growing lust from his words, though he was almost certain that if she had not caught on to his hunger for her by now then she wouldn’t understand nor consent to it without him being more direct. He waited for a moment to let his words sink in before he continued, “Mint, I want to make you mine… so that all the world will know that if any harm somehow comes to you, I will make them suffer for it.” he growled possessively, almost surprised at himself because even though at the moment he wanted to take her, his words were true… she was far too sweet and naive to be on her own, and if he was careful and made sure to show her the pleasures of mating properly… not only would she truly be his and be protected by him, but he was certain she would enjoy it to the point that he would get to enjoy her for many more times to come.

“I promise to be gentle… and with your heat gone you won’t have cubs this time around and if I ever do fill your belly with my cubs I will be with you to raise them.” he said softly, placing a paw gently on her shoulder as he licked over one of her ears, “I think you may even enjoy it…” he purred softly, feeling the first inch or so of his cock slip out as he inhaled her feminine scent. He began to lick his way down her body starting with her neck and shoulders and going down her side to her rump once again, this time he stopped at the base of her tail and began to lick around it, hoping to coax the appendage out of his way to be able to gently swipe his tongue over her entrance and provide a little of his own lubrication to help with what he hoped to do. Hopefully his musk would help her body to provide its own fluids as well, but he never once took his ears away from her direction… if she voiced uncertain he would soothe them, but if she made any noises of pleasure he would continue what he was doing and go a bit further...

( @Mint )

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    20 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

It did not take long for the male to be more clear about his intentions, but it took the mint female up until his tongue swiped purposefully around the base of her tail before she truly understood everything. She swallowed the tension that spread through her muscles for a minute and reminded herself that this was not like the males she had fled from. Izel was different, and he had proven that throughout their time together. She smiled hesitantly for a moment before exhaling deeply and letting the unease flow from her form. Then she closed her eyes, sinking down to her belly on the ground and shifting her tail out of his way. It was a clear presentation of herself, but she did not trust her mouth enough to say any words quite yet. She could feel her heart racing while her head spun, but she refused to backpedal now. No, she was committing to this, and by doing so she was committing to Izel.

And she could not think of a better male to give herself to. She sighed softly again, letting her head sink down to rest between her paws as she lifted her hips just a little bit and waited to see what he would do. She had never truly let herself do anything like this on her own accord now, she had no idea what to do with herself. With any luck Izel would be able to direct her, but she was certain that it could not be that difficult. After all, the males in her former pride really only expected the females to lay down and shut up. She frowned at the notion, but still did not think she could form coherent sentences while her head spun and her world trembled beneath her. She was hopeless, she knew it, but she was young. She focused on his words or reassurance, and she smiled slightly. Finally she was brave enough to open her eyes again, and she lifted her head slowly to look back at him. The mint green color of her gaze drifted down his form slowly from his face, only to rest on the lower portion of his belly where he was clearly expanding in his desire.

She was flattered, and her smile became more natural and her body relaxed even more. When her eyes ventured up to his face, she let them rest on his orange gaze for a moment before she finally built up the nerve to speak. "I don't know what I'm doing." She said softly, the insecurity in her voice clear. "But thank you. I trust you, Izel, and I think I might even truly love you." She said, her voice a bit stronger, but still fading off silently towards the end of her sentence. She knew what the declaration meant, and she wanted to be clear with him. He was honest with her, it was time for her to be honest with him. She trusted him with her life up until that moment, and now she was choosing to trust him with her heart. After today, after this time with him, she would be his. Completely, fully, until they passed or he tired of her. And she silently prayed to the gods that he never would.

( @Izel )