22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)
    Items Unlisted Coat Color
Gift received at 08-15-2019, 08:02 PM from The CreatorUnlisted Eye Color
Gift received at 08-03-2019, 03:56 PM from The CreatorUnlisted Coat Color
Gift received at 08-03-2019, 03:56 PM from The Creator

Relax

Hisses rattled from between his jaws, rage slipped between the teeth followed by curses as he slid along the side of the mountain, wings folded in tightly. Zoldor hated the forms that they had taken to stay among the mortals, they were weaker forms, and travelling took far longer than necessary. His mood was lifted as he drew near to the top of the tallest mountain within the Idaith range though. The dragon brought in a deep breath, another hiss as the thin air cut through the gaps in his teeth. The oxygen that surrounded him was not as satisfying to breathe, but, it did bring peace knowing that few others could interrupt him so high up. He grew lost within his mind, using the tendrils sprouting from his snout and the long tail the dragon managed to keep on the path effortlessly. As the tail ran along the rough stone surface he realized just how cool it was up there which forced a shiver to course up his spine causing the beast to shake, closing the six eyes at once before returning to his original composure after another shake. He drew to the summit a plateau at the top of the mountain he had purposefully flattened for a foothold.

"Home..." The word came out as a low rumble when he took in the all too familiar sight. The deep gouge in the center drew his attention, nearly 2500 years ago he had bitten into the stone with an immense claw leaving a scar upon the surface. Keeping a bit of space between himself and the chasm Zoldor approached the edge of the plateau. It was from here he could see the cursed monoliths that mocked him, the alien structures that looked to curse and destroy the world they were embedded within. Questions flitted through his mind, his eyes followed the invisble text over and over as he pursued answers he could not know with the information he had. What beings could cause such chaos, and why would they send it here? He had pondered this question many times over, it was left unsatisfactorily unanswered as he trained his gaze straight upon the crystal that granted "strength". His chest filled, the ribs pushing apart forcing a wide expansion before it was forced out in a bellowing roar, challenging the crystal, a promised threat to the stagnant demon. With an annoyed grunt due to the returned silence, his wings unfurled spreading to full span revealing the tears and small pin holes that had been cut through them over the years. he felt the cool wind blow over and under the leather relaxing him and bringing his heart rate down, allowing him to begin to relax and for the time focus on things other than the impossible questions.

If the silence was all the day held for him he would not be able to find a problem with it, though his mind began to wander towards his need for control and understanding in the situation. "It's no surprise that this is a problem though, that idiot would draw the attention of celestials with his constant meddling." His eyes seemed to have turned towards the heavens as he began insulting Paradox. "Not a moments relaxation can be found when that fools bumbling around, he always has another idea of something that could be better... or just another want to fulfill his needs." He spat the word out with a false contempt, secretly the male loved the dragon in more than one way but Paradox had a bad habit of getting under his scales without even trying. Zoldor felt slightly ashamed realizing how easy it was for his mind to be consumed by Paradox, but he pushed the feeling off quickly, realizing that such thinking would only give the mischief maker a better foothold. "Next time I see you boy, I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget." He smirked to himself, the taut scales that were below his teeth could not display the emotion he felt, but, the soft laugh that left him betrayed his knowledge that Paradox would only enjoy whatever punishment he received.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Re: Relax

Although she did not see either of her male companions right away that morning did not mean she was unaware of what they were doing. Likely Paradox was off causing trouble or entertaining himself somewhere, while she was certain that Zoldor was hovering somewhere angry at the crystals that had crashed into their world. Either way, Genesis was certain that they would be easy enough to find. Sure enough, when she did finally stretch out her pale orchid wings and push herself into the air, it was easy to spot Zoldor's darker form towards the peak of a nearby mountain in the Idaith range. He looked angry as always, and as his roar echoed in the direction of the crystal nearest to him she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She hovered for a few moments before pushing forward in his direction, her wings carrying her at a relaxed pace to where he stood. She was smaller than him normally, and she had taken on an even smaller form when they had adjusted to move among the mortals she had created. But she had not created all of them, exactly. Paradox had a hand in them as well, she supposed.

It did not take her very long to reach him by flying, and she dipped her head and long neck down towards his location to fly gracefully and land several yards away from him down the slope. His larger form took up most of the plateau he had created at the peak, and she had little desire to crowd him anyways. Once all four of her paws were on the ground she stretched out her neck slightly, shaking herself and spreading her feathered wings out to the side for a moment before folding them neatly against her sides. Her furred form was nice and warm as she padded slowly in his direction, ignoring any irritated looks he might throw at her as she approached without hesitation or fear. She was not afraid of either male that she had spent her life with, and she would not fear them now. "I see you are still angry." She said softly, tilting her head for a moment before leaning in to run her head and neck lightly against his shoulder and neck in an almost affectionate way.

She did not wait for him to react before she sat down beside him, her tail resting lightly on the rocks around them as her orchid eyes moved to look down at the crystal as well. It was ugly, she would give him that much, but she did not hate them as he did. She did not take their power, and she always advised him against it. But Zoldor did not listen, and she was certain he never would. So she did not bother trying to change his mind. "And what is Paradox up to today?" She knew the two males had a love hate relationship, and it was a toss up what the day would bring between them. Some days she was certain they were in love, and others they were at one another's throats. What sort of day was today? They had thousands of years together, and throughout it all they were all constants for one another. She had always been there, and she had loved them both and perhaps hated them at times as well. But they were all loyal to one another, and they would remain solid and strong even in the uncertain future to come. Eventually her eyes moved from the crystal to admire the landscape around them, and as she let him decide what to do from there she watched a small group of lupus in the forest below run and howl together. She was proud of her creations, and most of the time she loved them. She took on their forms from time to time, but in that moment she remained in her dragon form, eventually bringing her eyes back to look at the male that stood beside her.
    Last edited by Genesis; 03-14-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The dragon's eyes narrowed suddenly, turning his head so he could see the female that approached him in her completeness. Due to the placement of his eyes, it required a slight turn of his head to see her fully and not have her partially within his blind spot. He could see the thoughts written in her expression, it was something she had verbalized before and it was communicated just as easily with the look. The accusation of his anger drew out a grunt as he turned his head back towards the crystal. She didn't understand what he did, she didn't care as he did, but... she made the life below them, the ones he had come to adore were all from her and because of that he chose to hold no grudge against her. The females' touch was always a welcome sensation as her fur brushed against his scales, the pale fur splayed apart from each other to run against the gold and purple. It was moments like this that he found himself pulled away from his anger, the two of them had found love with one another on multiple occasions, she and Paradox were the only two that he allowed past his barriers.

"I understand that our enemies are at the doors, and we do not even know their power." There was a resigned sigh as he tilted his head gently nuzzling his nose to her own. As she made herself comfortable he allowed his tail to fall atop her own, a dominant gesture in a sense. "As for Paradox, there is none that could keep track of that trouble maker. I'm sure he'll show himself soon enough in some annoying way." He gave a light chortle at his own comment. His attention soon followed hers though as he saw the pack, these were creations he had come to find joy in, they were a loyal sort, working together to do what needed to be done for their survival. They shaped the earth for their own purposes, something that he had done before and would do again when his enemy was finally defeated. The wings slowly spread and without a request of the female he let one fall upon her, using the large limb to pull the smaller female in closer to himself.

"Did you plan them when you made them, or did you just do what felt right?" They had had this conversation before, but it was something he loved hearing her talk about. She was proud of her work, even that which Paradox had played with for his own version of 'fun'. The monster withdrew his wing and got himself a little more comfortable as he drew back the long tail letting it free of her own. Two circles and then collapse with a heavy thud had him on the ground, head hanging over the ledge to peer down much more lazily. "I know you don't think that my work is necessary." His attention had returned to the crystals. "But they destroyed not only my works but yours as well, I cannot forgive them... and what I saw when I peered in, I would sooner die than do nothing." He didn't feel like the argument would go anywhere in his matter but the thought required his saying as he had done time and time again beforehand.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Her eyes closed for a moment as he nuzzled her, receiving a flick of her tail briefly from where it laid beneath his own. He was more dominant by nature, and though she noticed it every time, she did not bother fighting him for control. She did not need to be in charge, nor did she feel the need to assert herself over either male. When he spoke of the crystals, her eyes opened slowly and she sighed softly. But he changed the subject to answer her question a moment later. She offered him a small smirk and a soft laugh for a moment, and then leaned into him as he spread his wings and pulled her closer. She did not fight him when he moved her, and as he sank down to the ground and laid out lazily to watch her creations run across the terrain below, she lowered herself down as well to join him. His question pulled a small smile from her for a moment, and she glanced over at him for a brief second before letting her eyes move back down to the lupus pack below. "I suppose a part of me planned out what I was doing, but it felt so natural. I guess some of it was just meant to be and I worked with it from there." She said, smiling as a pair of lupus broke off from the pack and wandered off into the trees nearby.

She did not bother wondering what they were up to, and instead turned her attention back on the male as he spoke of what he had been doing with the crystals. "I never said it was not necessary." She said softly, not bothering to argue with him. It was a pointless fuss if she were to press him on it, and she would not aggravate him in that moment. Not when she was managing to rest and relax beside him. "I just worry for you. We do not have any immediate threats here now, but each time I am forced to watch over you both I worry that I will be unable to protect you someday." She said, lifting her head slowly to move it closer to him. Her neck arched backwards so that she could rest her chin on his shoulder and wing, perhaps pinning down his wing slightly as her tail twisted and the fur of it danced across the scales of his tail. She worried over the two males constantly, though she was usually certain that if they were together they would be fine. But when he engaged with the crystal, she was alone in defending them. Paradox kept him from killing himself, and she kept them both from being attacked or harmed in their weakened states.

It was always a stressful time, and she dreaded the days leading up to it. At least he was consistent and his timing was scheduled. She knew what to expect and when to expect it. That is, until things got worse someday. She dreaded that day even more, but she did her best not to think about it. They had all been together for so long, she hated to think about what her life would be like without them. The thought made her chest pang painfully and she closed her eyes for several moments. A soft sigh escaped her jaws before she lifted her head once more, twisting her neck so that she could rest it on top of him as she looked down at his face. "You are not allowed to die on me, Zoldor. Either of you." She said, frowning at him and narrowing her eyes slightly. It was a serious comment, almost as if she were threatening him, but at the same time her eyes were loving and soft.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

His ears perked as he listened to her explanation, unlike him who had sat and planned his works out for days and months and surveyed the landscape in an attempt to bring it to a meticulous version of beauty so that nothing repeated or became a pattern, she seemed to work in such a simple and easy way. Her skirting of his subject was expected, she was not one to argue with them unless she felt it necessary, and often would try to find another solution than a pointless argument that left all steaming at the end. His head nodded slowly as she explained her concerns to him, he knew her worry, they had been safe for so long, or at least it felt that way. He knew that the task he had placed upon her was not simple, and it came with the burden of knowing that the possibility of an enemy rising up strong enough to defeat her could spell disaster for not only the trio, but the world itself. His head turned allowing the other three eyes to look upon the crystal once more, also getting a full view of his current partner.

"When we finally find a way to destroy the crystals fully, then we will not need to worry any longer." A sigh escaped him, clacking his teeth together in annoyance of the topic, in an attempt to turn his mind away from it he began to nuzzle under her chin and neck. "Sometimes I think Paradox meddled in ways that aren't as obvious... like those two." His large head turned away from her to nod in the direction of the two who had split apart thinking that they were in privacy. It was not a question as to what they had on their mind when they split apart. "Though in reality that could be paradox himself, he can't seem to help himself sometimes." The purple and gold tail came down with a thud as he shifted slightly using his head to pull her more against himself and further onto her side so she leaned into him proper, exposing her chest and stomach more to the male.

He took advantage of the new slightly forced position by nosing into her furred form, letting his warm breath wash over her skin. "I hate that that fool's antics bring my mind to such things. I come up here to relax and then that and now..." He stopped for a moment pulling himself out of what could only be considered a stupor due to a wandering mind that wanted more. With a snarl the large mass pulled himself away from her getting up slowly. "That goddamn dragon..." He cursed softly under his breath as he turned to face her. "I wish I knew if it was actually you or him right now, you seem less pushy then him so I would like to believe that you are you at this point in time." The beast came to a sitting position, a few feet away from her looking down at the two lovers that were enjoying themselves below. "I am hungry though." A glint flashed past his 6 eyes as his wings began to unfurl pushing up his hips as he prepared to depart from the cliff, he wanted a feast and the two unsuspecting victims would be easy prey.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 04-04-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    2 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

After the days that followed the falling of the crystals, Paradox had been a rather busy fellow. He moved from his high tower of rock and stone, flapping his wings just three time to float over the lands. His large wings spread out from his form. The winds caught underneath them, picking up his massive form and carrying it through the skies. Paradox had been finding himself nestled with the creatures of Genesis' creation. He loved them all, in his own twisted and passionate way. He laid with them, many ties, taking either his small forms or mimicking their own. Either way. it was all so much for him to be having. It was almost as fun as annoying the grump of a dragon, the biggest of the trio. It was much fun making the big one growl or prod the other with mean words. Paradox loved to be the center of attention and the best way to do such a thing constantly, was to cause issues.

On this particular day, he was not meaning to get tangled up in a love affair between two squirrel creatures, but it happened. She gave birth to these small creatures with little wings. It was obvious he had started something terrible, but Paradox loved it. It was for this reason a nut was launched at his skull. He turned his green eyes on the male squirrel. Though he did not attack the other, he could have killed it with one breath of ice. But he stopped himself, knowing that was not the way to keep life living. If he killed a creation, Genesis would be sad. And for that, he could not kill the little fool. Instead, he flapped his mighty wings and lifted his form off the ground, taking full size as he was far above their little insignificant heads. He peered down to them, and with a smirk, he was off once more.

Being so high in the clouds, he spread open his nostrils and breathed in the scents of the lands. To the north of his position, he found the pair of dragons he had come to know so well. A smile crept over his features. He hoped to catch them in the act of mating, that he might weasel his way in - or in the very least, to cause Zoldor to stop. He moved quickly through the skies, turning left and right as he played his games of avoiding the clouds. He enjoyed this game very much, pretending as if the clouds were filled with poisonous gasses. When he spotted the two in their cuddle fest, he lowered himself to the ground. His massive wings kicking up the dust and dirt to swirl around them. He was always one for a good entrance. Though he had heard little of their conversation, he did not think it important to comment on. "Miss me already? I was just out making others around the land love me, like always." He gave the pair a smile and walked closer to them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

There seemed to always be a constant war between the two males, and for the most part Genesis found that it was best to ignore it. Even when Zoldor complained and pulled her against him more, she sighed softly and let her mind focus on more positive things. However, when he began to speak of being hungry and seemed to target the couple down below, she huffed at him in annoyance. She was well aware of the fact that they needed to eat to survive, but she seriously doubted that he needed to eat specifically the two canines below in order to keep from starving. Thankfully, though, Paradox arrived right on time. His cocky words made her roll her eyes and shake her head, but she did rise to meet him through his cloud of dust. Her own wings pushed the dust cloud back in his direction for a moment before she stepped forward and nuzzled his neck affection just as she had with Zoldor. She did not love one male more than the other at any time, for she cared for them both equally. Perhaps it was in different ways sometimes, but that did not matter.

"Messing with my creations again, I assume." She said, sighing softly and shaking her head, but there was a hint of a smirk in her expression. She did not hold it against the male, for where her creative mind had not thought of things, his meddling created things she had never imagined. And therefore there was new and further life among them on their growing planet. It was all that she wanted for Drift, and she was pleased to see it growing more and more every day. Which is why she did turn back to Zoldor and brush her way in front of him to block his take off for the creatures below. "Let them enjoy themselves, Zoldor. You now have two of us to keep you entertained." She said, lifting her nose to bump it against his chin as her tail flicked at his nearby wing. "Relax and spend some time with us, perhaps we could go for a flight together." She added, doing what she could to maintain the peace between the males at least for the time being. The last thing she wanted to deal with in that moment was a fight between their two egos.

@Zoldor, @Paradox

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

There was the ever annoying flap of wings he had come to know, owned by none other than Paradox. His head shifted ever so slightly, barely acknowledging the existence of the other male. If Genesis had not been around he would have given the haughty creature a tongue lashing and possibly more for his constant mussing about with the creation. Paradox was the chaos that had to be controlled and constrained by Zoldor, who felt he had come to represent order fighting against the cosmos who reigned with unashamed madness. Deciding he would much more prefer stress-eating the couple below the furred female came between him and his desired prey pulling him away from the thought. "I think you overvalue the entertainment that that oaf could bring me." He snarled in the direction of the blue dragon before he let out a huff of defeat, Genesis was not going to allow him to put the promiscuous lizard in his earned place.

Her nose drew out a deep sigh as the large purple wing was flicked back causing it to lose its placement for the original takeoff he had intended. "A flight together... could be good. As long as he keeps two wings distance from me." He glared down his nose at the male, he knew part of his actions were an act, keeping up a hardened exterior to the male. A small part of him secretly wanted Paradox to push too far, like he enjoyed doing, to give Zoldor a reason to punish him later. A snort left his lips as he turned about, this time moving away from the edge not adjusting his trajectory towards the Desert. "I feel as if I have neglected Raeth for far too long, I've heard rumors of your exploits reaching that far. Shall we see exactly what you have disturbed this time Paradox? I'm sure you'd feel so very ashamed for your actions if you saw the results of them." The words were sarcastic as they could be, but he did feel he needed to keep the other in check and this would allow him to see what new problems Paradox had made. His tail came flicking up catching paradox in the chest, while his wings spread out and then folded again stretching them as it was definitely a journey to the lands of sand. "Unless you're too tired from all your... what would you call it? Work?"

@Genesis @Paradox

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    2 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Paradox could tell that the male was not as pleased to see him as Genesis was, but he had to admit that he was not as pleased to see him either. It appeared that he was in a rather grumpy mood. Genesis always had a light about her, it was something that he loved. She saw through his nature and saw the real dragon he was. He was compassionate and he did love things in his life. He was not always fun and games - but damn those games were so much more fun than living a dull life that Zoldor led. "Awww Zoldor, did the tree get stuck up your ass again?" he asked with a chuckle. He turned his head to Genesis. "I think it is more of an addition or improvement on some things." Zoldor wanted to see what he had been doing, and that was fine. They all could go see the happy little families he had created. The young were equipped with beautiful dragon wings, and their cute little fat bodies. Paradox loved what he did for the lands, and he knew it to be important as well. Genesis didn't really seem to mind that he was having his fun. He was helping to create just as much as they were - just in his own round-a-bout way.

The idea of a flight with the two of them was something that he enjoyed. At the comment of wing lengths between them, he snorted at Zoldor. "Come on old man, if you engaged in half the fun I did, maybe it wouldn't feel as though you have such a huge tree up your ass." He gave a soft chuckle as he shook his head from his own joke. Not waiting for the others, Paradox flapped his mighty wings and lifted his form off the ground. He was hovering over the lands by a few feet, waiting for them. "Well, shan't we be going now?" He wanted to race the other, to see who could be faster among the clouds. He was angered that it had taken them this long to actually do this. He enjoyed poking fun at his friend, and he enjoyed spending time with the both of them.

@Genesis, @Zoldor