User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trophies Are Not Meant For The Shelf (Let em get a little dirty)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    238 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Re: Trophies Are Not Meant For The Shelf (Let em get a little dirty)

She was close, it was apparent not only from how vigorously she worked at his shaft even amidst the choking but the fact she was now whining and moaning at the same time. She was also fighting his grip, an evil glint hit his eyes, he began to count down from 30 seconds in his head. There was no mercy now, there was no slowing down. "If you survive 30 seconds of me working you over pup, you may turn around and press my cock deep inside your cunt... but if you fail. And don't even think about cumming if you get to slide on it, you'd better be making me cum first." He didn't need to finish the sentence. He decided that he was going to be truly wicked and now his hips were moving in over time, not only was she far down on the shaft already he was also bucking up into her, forcing himself into her throat to steal her breath as his legs pulled her down and kept her steady.

His tongue did not let up either, now it was in and out without mercy, slipping between the entrance, deep inside, lapping out to do 2 rough and heavy licks to the lips before burying itself again he did not let up. His tail was counting with him, he wondered if she noticed how it swung back and forth every second that passed she would possibly have a chance. Part of Drayton wanted her to fail to be able to force her into multiple different couplings that would leave her ruined and needing more, all with no chance of cumming for a very long time when he so decided, the other wanted her to make him proud and for her to hold on. There was a small part of him that even debated being nice and letting her cum though the chance of that was small, he truly just wanted to fill her with his seed so that she did not get to finish and she would continue to grow more and more horny with every passing day. At 15 seconds he moved as fast as he could his hips pulled in as tight as possible while giving little thrusts as he poured his pre down her throat, the tongue lapping at the sensitive folds forcing them apart to play specifically with the sensitive nub they had tried to hide.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The female tried to whimper again as he spoke, but as soon as he finished he bucked his hips up into her mouth, forcing his length into her throat and making her gag slightly. But she sucked as much as she could, even as she continued to whimper and whine as a result of his tongue returning to her folds. He was merciless with her, and she trembled in his grip as she did her best to focus on holding herself back. It was not easy, though, and she tried to count along with the twitch of his tail in front of her in hopes that it would keep her from climaxing. But she was not as strong as she wanted to be. Her body shook above him as his thrusts picked up their pace even more and his tongue began to play even more with her most sensitive area. Her ears pinned back against her head as she squeezed her eyes shut, her body tensing and her tail flattening against her side even tighter. She could not hold herself back any longer, and though there were likely less than ten seconds left, she was sure she would burst.

She felt his pre leak down her throat as she gagged on him once more, and she swallowed instinctively around his length. It caused her throat to tighten around him for a moment, which caused another gag and drew her attention off of her rear where his tongue was teasing her ruthlessly. She was certain she had to be close to the full time limit, but she had lost track and she had no idea how much longer she would have to hold herself back. But thankfully, she was beginning to think that she was going somewhat numb from the aggressive assault of his tongue. Would that work in her favor? Her body still tingled and trembled above him, but she managed to refocus her attention on sucking his length as it was thrust in and pulled out of her muzzle. Her eyes opened slightly for a moment to see if his tail was still twitching, and though she knew she should have been focused on pleasing him, she was much more focused on obeying his command and avoiding his threats.

@Drayton

Aureus | Female | 26 in | 100 lbs
    March 1st, 2016 | Biography

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    238 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

It seemed like he was going to win out on her, that her body was about to betray her and leave him to destroy it in every lewd way he saw fit. Though something quickly began to change and it proved to the annoyance of the male. It appeared that her gag reflex had not only ruined the chance he had at pushing her over but it also brought her back to her senses. His tale began to slow and finally came to a stop before her, no longer keeping time as his eyes closed and an irritated sigh left his lips. It appeared that trying to keep from him sharing her with others whom would leave her sore for days was enough to stop her from focusing on his needs. With a snarl he began to nip roughly at the puffed up spade before him, his eyes opening after 5 nips to the sensitive flesh drawing her back to his reality.

Using his weight he forced her over suddenly onto her side, now he was switching positions on her. Forcing himself into a stand and used his chest and neck to force her on her back. His teeth grit as he carefully but quickly shifted his stature, moving about swiftly so the saliva covered cock hovered over her hips. "I want to watch your expression as this happens." He lowered his hips forcing himself into a definite awkward position as his front legs rested on either side of her neck and the back legs shifted forward forcing them under her hips causing her rump to raise from the ground. The new position allowed him access to what he wanted and the arched back was going to allow some powerful thrusts.

Without a word of warning he forced himself forward past the tail and against the tight hole. His gaze remained on her, a smile crossing his lips as the wicked intent became fully known. His hips continued to push forward with half his weight behind them, quick small bucks hammered him further forward as the tapered tip forced her tight star apart for him. "Good girl, keep your eyes on mine, I want to hear you say thank you." Another thrust as he shifted his right paw back, the position was strained as he managed to get the paw between them and with his thrusts and the shifting of his paw he was able to use the soft padded back of the appendage to rub against her soaked entrance. "You focus on my pleasure pup, you focus on my enjoyment. If you fail to hold your orgasm that is punishment, if you fail to pleasure me, that is punishment, you cum when I say, and you hold when I command. Understood?" His words were met with the tapered part spreading her all the way to accommodate the main girth of his length.

@Zero

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

At first she was oddly proud of herself when he stopped and she had managed to control herself. But before she knew what was happening she was thrown onto her side and the wind was knocked out of her. She gasped, taking a moment to recover, which was all he needed to roll her onto her back and re position them the way he wanted them. However, when he spoke and as his hips moved forward, her eyes widened and she gasped softly. But he did not care and he went for what he wanted anyways. She screamed in pain and kicked against him, tears filling her eyes as pain seared through her body from her rear end. "No, no, please no." She cried, struggling and kicking against the hold he had on her. But she could not free herself, and though she continued to struggle against him, he still managed to push himself further into her and cause even more pain to thrash through her form.

"Please...stop..." She whined, the sound pleading through tears as she fought against what she had never felt before and she had never wanted. But she was powerless against it all, and all she could do was whimper and lay there, doing her best not to move because moving only made the pain greater. She knew she was not at risk of climaxing and upsetting him that way, for all she could feel was pain and discomfort from the awkward position that her back was forced into and the large length that was being pushed carelessly into her form. She had thought that by doing what he wanted he would take care of her, he would help her, but she had not until that moment realized that he actually meant to hurt her. Still, even if she had somehow known that he would hurt her, she had never really imagined that it would be that incredibly painful and terrifying. But her body was limp at that point, and though it was still incredibly painful, she was thankful that she was slowly beginning to grown numb.

So she ceased fighting and let him do as he wished, simply praying that he would not knot with her and rip her completely as it felt like he was already doing. She closed her eyes, counting in her head as she laid there, holding her breath and silently waiting for it to be over. She had not wanted this, and she had not asked for it, and she had been told that if she controlled herself and did not cum then he would not hurt her. But this was so very clearly the opposite of that. What had she done wrong? What mistake had she made? She did not know what it was, but she never wanted to repeat it ever again.

@Drayton

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    238 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

She begged him to stop, it became obvious to him within mere moments that she would not gain any pleasure from this, but now she was definitely paying attention to him. Her fight seemed to go out of her, obvious pain had spread across her features and with a soft sigh he pulled back out of her. "I want you to understand something little one." His words were soft, he drew himself backwards slightly. "You did not cum, but you were so focused on that... you forgot about me." He lowered his head slowly as he hissed into her ear. "I don't want you to ever forget who you serve, it is not your fear or your temptation it is simply me." He pressed forward towards the female this time redirecting himself as he pressed deep into her entrance, no longer interested in her ass.

He groaned as he bucked forward, the engorged member spread her wide around it. "It's been a very long time since I've done that, and you were perfect, I may one day enjoy it again if you forget that you serve to bring me pleasure even if that means I find others to stretch you." He was done talking for now, instead he lowered his head pressing his teeth down into her neck, holding her stead underneath him as he began to pick up his pace. His grunts could be heard with the lewd slipping of his cock inside of the still somewhat moist girl. His breathing became heavier with every pump into her, he could feel himself dribbling his pre and coating her insides with it before deciding to release her neck to whisper very softly into her ear. "I'm going to breed you little bitch and fill you with my pups. As I promised, I will protect you from the outside world, but you are to serve me... in every way I desire, as long as you are with me."

@Zero

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    30 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Thankfully, he pulled out and her ears perked forward in automatic reaction to his words. The pain was wiped from her face and she nodded silently in response to his words, but she said nothing as he re positioned himself so that his tip pressed into her entrance. She groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he forced himself into her, stretching her tight walls as his head lowered so that he could close his teeth around her neck. She held her breath for a moment, her chin rising to show off her entire throat to him, for it was his to control. She trusted him, somehow, and as he bucked his hips to push himself deeper and deeper into her, she whined in a soft pleasure-filled submission. She understood that she was his, what she had done wrong, and she now did her best to control herself beneath him. She could already feel her walls tightening around him to milk his tip for every bit of pre that he squirted into her, and her arched position on her back only made her tighter and allowed him to force himself even deeper into her.

She swore she could feel his knot growing at the base of his length, and she panted softly as her eyes closed and her ears flattened to her head, reading to do anything she could to hold herself back while focusing on pleasuring him first. She had never really been the most confident and selfish female, and therefore it was easy for her to see herself as worthless in just about anyone's eyes. Therefore she knew that her pleasure and bliss came after his, if at all. It was disappointing in a way, but she was pleased to serve him regardless. She whimpered and moaned as he fucked her, her eyes squeezing shut as she panted and cried out in soft pleasure while her hips bucked slightly up into his thrusts so that he could dive completely into her. She was desperate for him to fill her, and as he spoke, she let out a soft whimper of acknowledgement and acceptance. She did not dare speak as his hips thrust into her, though she could not hide the trembling and shaking of her form as she held back her climax and waited for him to tell her she was allowed. She wanted to ask if she was allowed, but she feared that any words from her jaws would upset him, or that he would not want her cumming at all. So instead she waited, squirming slightly and panting heavily, her body shaking and her entrance dripping their mixed juices onto her tail and the ground beneath them.
    @Drayton

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    238 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

She had given into him as he demanded, it was no question to the brute the internal battle she was having with herself to keep from crossing the precipice. He used the grip he had on her to keep her in place as he began to buck harder, he could feel the swelling near his base bumping against her, but a wicked thought slid into his mind and would not leave. He would remain out of her until he was at a size he knew would drive her to the brink of insanity when it forced her apart. As the mixture of their love was pulled from her every time his stroke was pulled back he made sure to grind just a little bit more of the thickening knot against her, letting her realize the full size of a lupus in comparison to the much smaller form of an Aureus. He finally released her neck, squeezing his forelegs on either side of her to keep her steady as he moved faster and faster within her. "I will not let you cum yet pet, you'll be allowed to cum in the future, for now I want you to deeply understand just how much I plan to use you. I have a feeling the more you need to finish the better a performer you'll be, but this time... you're not allowed to finish lest you want me to share you as I stated earlier."

With his words said he pressed his snout into the fur of her neck, breathing in deep and enjoying her scent as he suddenly forced forward against her entrance. The knot was forcing her to stretch but he was certain she had never taken something as big as he was. The thought caused him to wince, nearly cumming on the spot but he mentally drew himself back committing to completing the act. His forelegs shifted down slightly while keeping her pinned, his back legs did an awkward scoot drawing him as close as possible to the female forced on her back allowing him more force with every thrust. With one final and rough grind he felt her opening wide around him, a howl escaping his lips as his body betrayed him before he even fully tied with her, thick seed spilled forth into Zero leaving no area untouched and within seconds of his release the knot forced past her tight entrance and slid in locking the two of them together as he bucked sporadically into her forcing every ounce of his cum deep inside the smaller female. His eyes were held straight to her own, a devious smile on his lips. "I've never actually had a family, I will be pleased to have such a submissive little pet as the mother to my pups... though there will be no chance of you leaving me once I do impregnate you... no escape."
    @Zero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12