0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (71 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)
    Items Unlisted Coat Color
Gift received at 07-29-2019, 03:44 PM from Vix

[Open] New Experiences

She was lonely. Though Freya was perfectly capable of handling herself on her own, the Lupus female found that she honestly preferred the attentions and company of others. Her long tail dragged lightly behind her and the tip flicked as she headed towards a nearby river, still somewhat getting used to her surroundings. Her brother's scent was somewhat obvious nearby, but she had little desire to appease his childish demands in the immediate future. Instead she allowed herself to relax and walk slowly, her eyes traveling almost lazily along the length of the river that she could see in front of her. Soon she found a suitable place to relax and drink, and she slowed down to a stop so that she could lower her head to lap lightly at the water's surface. She watched the blue liquid race by slowly, for the rapids were much further down from where she had stopped.

The bank was soft and a mixture of grass and sand, providing the perfect place for her to lay down and settle just at the edge of the water. She managed to also find a collection of tall grasses at the edge of the bank, a perfect spot to settle in and perhaps spend the night if she truly wanted to. For the time being she laid half in the open and half in the tall grass, basking somewhat in the sun and closing her eyes as she listened to the sounds around her. Small flying creatures chirped and whistled, small mammals ran about and chattered at each other, and the trickling water nearby almost made her so relaxed that she dozed slightly. She remained somewhat awake, however, for she was alone in a place she had never been before, and she had to be careful to make sure that no one was able to sneak up on her.

Even still, she grew more and more bored until she finally did roll over onto her side and then her back, her long tail tangling in the tall grass as her eyes focused on white, fluffy clouds above her. It really was a beautiful day, and even though she allowed herself to relax, she could not help but testing out her growing skills on the creatures that flew through the sky above her. She focused on a single form, narrowing her eyes slightly and smiling as she noted the slight difference in color as she judged it's heat signature against that of the sky. She was getting better, but she still needed a lot more practice before she would be able to do much of anything else. Eventually she did grow tired from her weak efforts and she closed her eyes altogether, finally allowing herself to doze slightly on her back as the wind blew a gentle breeze lightly through the fur of her chest and belly.

(Open to anyone, really. Ideally I don't want her running into her brother yet, though. I'm open for just about anything with her, she's pretty flexible and versatile)

Created by HomicideBrush
    Lupus | Female | 35 in | 100 lbs
    September 1st, 2015 | Biography

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)
Gift received at 08-15-2019, 08:02 PM from The CreatorUnlisted Eye Color
Gift received at 08-03-2019, 03:56 PM from The CreatorUnlisted Coat Color
Gift received at 08-03-2019, 03:56 PM from The Creator

Re: [Open] New Experiences

He had grown bored of being stagnant, the beast had always needed something to do, at one point it was changing the world to his view, at another it was fighting the crystal, and yet another he was fathering his young with genesis. Today, was a day of true boredom and that led him to the skies. He had been in rather sizable form at first, but with every flap he allowed himself to shrink, to become smaller until he was only 4 feet tall from toe to shoulder though still an intimidating creature with the bones of his jaws exposed and the 6 eyes that allowed him vision of his sides and near his back though left him with a slight blindness directly in front of him. As he sped through the heavens something out of the ordinary caught his eye, a creature born of Genesis many generations before... but obviously muddled with by Paradox. A contemptuous snarl left his throat, on one hand this creature was a vile creation by Paradox who could not apparently help himself, on the other hand she was a beautiful creation of Genesis that he could not help but find pleasing.

Deciding that he would find which one this furred female was more like he took to a dive. There was no indication of stopping as the wind screeched by him, his body causing a sharp whistling through the sky as he plummeted to the water below. He figured his trajectory out as he aimed for the middle of the river and with expert ability, he caused the smallest of splashes as he held his wings and legs into himself and his head struck forward like a torpedo. With a curve of his back the male was curving through the water until he breached the surface and came out at an excellent speed coming to a heavy landing on the bank only 15 feet from the mixed creature he had been recently pondering about from high above.

"Hello." he had not quite thought about the social interaction he would actually have with this being, that was more Genesis and Paradoxes realm and for a moment he found himself searching for words. "Tell me, dragon lupus... where do you hail from?" He was grasping for conversation at this point, at first this was meant to be a test to prove that Paradox was a fool, but now he was feeling more the fool for even trying to start a conversation he didn't quite know how to begin in the first place. "I am Zoldor." Another attempt to grasp for conversation and finally he decided to shut-up, allowing only the hissing breath from between his teeth to be heard as he turned his head to the left looking over the female he had only just meant with speculation taking in the distortions within her form due to Paradox's uncanny ability at mucking everything he touched up.\
    @Freya
    Last edited by Zoldor; 04-19-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (71 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

She had nearly fallen asleep when there was a sudden noise from the river nearby. The female's eyes opened slowly, and for a brief moment she saw nothing. But she did not need to wait long for within moments a dragon appeared only a few feet away from her. She probably should have been afraid, but the young female instead discovered that she was more interested and curious than anything else. So, instead of scrambling to her paws and running away, she rolled slowly onto her side and lifted her head carefully to tilt it curiously. "Hello." He introduced himself as Zoldor, and she could only assume he was one of the three dragons that she had seen soaring through the skies occasionally when she traveled. "I am Freya, and I was born many miles from here, but I have lived here for at least a few months now." She said softly, tilting her head in the opposite direction as her eyes scanned his interesting form slowly. "What brings you down to the river?" She asked curiously, shifting once more so that she could roll onto her belly and push herself up onto her feet.

He was still taller than her, but not by a massive amount as she padded slowly in his direction. She had seen the dragons in the distance while they flew through the skies above, but she had never seen one of them up close. Now that she had the opportunity, she turned and moved in a wide half-circle around him, looking him up and down and letting her tail sweep lightly behind her. "You are rather impressive, I have to say. I have only seen you and your companions from a distance. I never thought I would get the chance to meet one of you." She said, finally coming to a stop and letting her eyes move back up towards his face. He looked very different from anything she had ever seen before, but he was handsome in a way that she had never known was possible until that moment. "I am very pleased to meet you, Zoldor." She said softly, tilting her head in the opposite direction for a moment and offering him a genuine smile. She was a habitual liar, but she was being honest when she said he was impressive, and she figured insulting him and lying to him would not encourage him to stay longer. Plus, she was finally no longer alone, so she had every intention of taking advantage of the company.

@Zoldor

Created by HomicideBrush

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

Freya, an interesting name indeed, and they were born miles from there, a place he rarely visited. The further he moved away from the crystals the more wicked life became. Though the crystals drew the life out of the land, it appeared that it's worst effects reached far beyond what he had seen. Though there was no surprise that Zoldor would have gone out so far to imbue his own personal traits into a line of wolves. When she asked him why he was there, he wasn't certain how to response, though after a moments thought he tilted his head. "To say the least, I have never really cared for the fact my counterpart messed with the bloodlines, though it is nice to see that not all of his meddling turned out to be a mess, you may be one of his finer works." As she walked about him he could feel her eyes searching him, and as she entered into his vision on either side he couldn't help but chuckle at her comment.

"If you are sincere in your thoughts of my looks, then you either have more of Paradox running through your veins than I originally thought... or you are quire short-sighted, which is worse I am not yet certain." Where she had stopped required him to shift his head so that she was once again within his eye-line. He bowed his head courteously towards her still rather friendly tone towards him. "To say the least, I am surprised you did not flee, many of your kind do not take kindly to even the most lovely of us landing among them without taking on a form more familiar to you." He was never certain if it was due to their looks, or the fact that rumor spread of their power and their creations were afraid of the destruction that could be wrought upon them.

"To be honest with you, I like to keep tabs on almost all dragon mixes, which you definitely are. Normally I keep some distance from them as I am not particularly fond of talking to them." He stopped himself for a moment, "Though I guess this is that one moment in time when I was drawn into one who made me curious. I do not know what attracted me down to you, but I plan to find it out." He was very matter of fact in his statement, as if this was a scientific conundrum that needed to be analyzed and torn apart to be understood. In truth Zoldor was not clear on his reasons for revealing himself to the lupus, he could've easily watched her from the sky and seen what she acted like, but something took him away from that and brought him down. "For now, Freya, I am pleased to meet you too and hope to come to know you better. Forgive me for my blunteness, I have never been one for many pleasantries, that is more Paradox and Genesis thing. Consider me more the engineer of this world than the relations."
    @Freya
    Last edited by Zoldor; 04-19-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    0 (71 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

It took a considerable amount of self control not to take offense to his initial comments. However, she was not and never would be in the business of arguing with the closest thing to gods that Drift knew. She was not an idiot, after all, and it would not benefit her at all to make him angry or upset. Therefore, she said nothing for a short time. She did not know what he meant by dragon mixes, for she was certain that she was not a dragon at all, but then again what did she know in comparison to him? She had been told that the dragons had been alive for thousands of years, and it paled her shorter life in comparison. "There is nothing to forgive, Zoldor, I prefer bluntness to fancy words or lies anyways. I have heard plenty of that from others for a lifetime." She said, tilting her head as she looked up at his face. He had several eyes, and though it was somewhat off-putting, she was gradually getting used to it. She did not know which one to look at, but she supposed that she should not make eye contact with him anyways.

So instead she focused on the rest of his scaled form. She was not exaggerating about never seeing them up close before, and she found it incredibly interesting how his form was built and made up. Surely he was in a smaller form than his typical massive size that she had spotted soaring through the skies, and it made her wonder how he did it. "Do you have abilities from the crystals as well?" She asked curiously, having already deduced that the abilities of the creatures around her as well her own had come from the odd crystals that had fallen from the heavens. But where did the dragons get their gifts from? Surely they had been around before the Crystals had fallen, right? It all confused her and was likely too much for her brain to take in anyways, but she could not help but be curious. After all, this might be her last chance to meet one of the dragons face to face.

Finally she allowed herself to relax into a sitting position as her eyes rested on his chest and neck, marveling at the length and the way that the scales laid against his form. He truly was amazing to look at, and her mind began to wander and wonder how many things were different and similar between them. They both had four legs and a tail, and like hers, his was long as well. But he was covered in scales where she was covered in fur. Her ears were different as well, and she wondered which of the three had created her lineage and if they had any hand in it as well. There were so many questions and curiosities that she was certain she could not sit still as they coursed through her mind, but she managed to control herself and simply sit there and wait for him to speak first instead.

@Zoldor

Created by HomicideBrush

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold
    22 (0 Banked)
    Mythril Pieces
    0 (0 Banked)

The dragon was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the smaller lupus had responded in such a way. He was not quite used to the creatures of the world having spent most of his time above or away from them so the lack of agitation in her response was warmly welcomed. A soft chuckle escaped his lip seeing that she was attempting to choose one of the three eyes to look at before making a decision to keep her gaze away. He straightened his form up, allowing himself to stand taller than her, seeing that her gaze was taking in the image before her. He did not mind her studying his body, he himself had definitely examined the creatures of the world in intricacy so it was only fair that Genesis's creations were just as curious. His own eyes finally looked along her body as well, taking in the length of her back, how tall her ears were and the length of her tail, the original giveaway of her families past.

As she took him in it became obvious that her curiosity had gotten the best of her and she decided to ask a question of him. He tilted his head slightly, it was definitely a good question as the creatures required the crystals to perform any of the feats they believed to be marvelous. It was a saddening yet somewhat pleasing thought that they were unable to harness all the powers laid across the land as the dragons were gifted. "The crystals, have a very dark past." He hissed the words out between the forever revealed teeth before clacking them together with annoyance. "We were born with our gifts, we learned to harness and use them over years. I personally believe they were given to us so that we could make and shape this world. The crystals, nearly destroyed this world, a direct counterpart to us." He let his voice drift away as he fell silent for a moment mentally fighting the thought of the crystal from his mind.

Without noticing it his sharp claws dug deep into the soft ground gouging and pulling it back before he pulled himself out of it. He saw her looking along his neck and slowly he drifted his head down further allowing himself to come closer to her closing the gap he had allowed at first. "I see you thinking Freya. You're currently taking stock of me... comparing." He chuckled deeply, this was a story he had come to love and hate all in one. "Your original creator was Genesis, your ancestors long ago were something she dreamed of and then brought to being. However..." He stopped abruptly. "Paradox, is a mischievous dragon, with a need to change things. And due to that he began to lust for many of Genesis creations... your tail and ears for instance are definite tails of his toils in the past. How long ago I could not quite say." His teeth clacked again annoyance coursing through his veins at the meddling creature. "Sorry, I did not appreciate that he had to change things, I prefer order... though I have rarely in my thousands of years, laid my eyes on one of his descendants being quite so beautiful, so I felt a compulsion to come and meet you."

@Freya